A Common Entrance Test, designated as Education Common Entrance Test-2014 (Ed.CET-2014) will be conducted by the CONVENER, Ed.CET-2014, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education for admission into B.Ed. Regular Course in the Colleges of Education in Andhra Pradesh for the academic year 2014-2015
EDCET 2014 Notification and Online Application will be release on 5th March 2014. AP Edcet 2014 entrance exam conducting for who are interested to join in in B.Ed course for the academic year 2014-2015. AP EDCET 2014 Notification Online Application will be available in official website 5th March 2014 at http://www.apedcet.org/ . Here we provide details like EDCET 2014 Exam Syllabus, Educational Qualifications, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Results, Counseling Schedule, Age limits, Exam dates etc... So all interested candidates just logon official website http://www.apedcet.org/ and fill a online application in proper manner.
- (a) Candidates should have passed/appearing for final year examinations of B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Science)/B.Com./ B.C.A./B.B.M. at the time of submitting the Application for Ed.CET-2014. Candidates should be required to produce marks memo and pass certificate at the time of admission.
- (b) Candidates should have secured a minimum of 50% marks either in the Bachelors Degree i.e. B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Science)/B.Com./B.C.A./B.B.M and or in the Masters Degree in relevant subject or 5years integrated course in the relevant subject of methodology or any other qualification equivalent thereto. However the candidates belonging to all other reserved categories i.e. S.C., S.T., B.C. (A/B/C/D/E), and Physically handicapped should have secured a minimum of 40% marks in the qualifying examination.
Note: As per the GOMS No: 92, the candidates who passed B.E/B.Tech, M.B.B.S/B.D.S/B.A.M.S./B.L/L.L.B/B.A. (Languages)/B.O.L etc. and other such professional courses are not eligible for admission into B.Ed course.
Age limits: The candidates should have completed the age of 19 years on 1st July of the year in which notification is issued. There shall be no maximum age limit.
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION FOR Ed.CET-2014
The common entrance test will be of objective type (multiple choice) examination. Candidate has to answer 150 questions in two
- Part-A: General English – 25 questions for 25 marks
- 1) General Knowledge – 15 questions for 15 marks
- 2) Teaching Aptitude – 10 questions for 10 marks
- Candidate has to choose one of the following subjects. It consists of 100 questions for 100 marks
- 1) Mathematics – 100 questions for 100 marks
- 2) Physical Sciences – 100 questions for 100 marks
- (i) Physics – 50 questions for 50 marks
(ii) Chemistry – 50 questions for 50 marks
3) Biological Sciences – 100 questions for 100 marks
- (i) Botany – 50 questions for 50 marks
(ii) Zoology – 50 questions for 50 marks
4) Social Studies – 100 questions for 100 marks
- (i) Geography – 35 questions for 35 marks
(ii) History – 30 questions for 30 marks
- (iii) Civics – 15 questions for 15 marks
- (iv) Economics – 20 questions for 20 marks
5) English – 100 questions for 100 marks
Note: Part-A and Part-B are common for all the candidates irrespective of Methodology chosen in Part-C
||Start of Submission & Registration of Online Application form
||Last date for Submission of Online Application form
without Late Fee
||Last date for Submission of Online Application form with Late Fee of Rs.500/-
||Date of the Examination
(11 am to 1 pm)
Note: The exam dates may be change due to elections in AP.